- All orders are subject to acceptance by MD Typing Services. Orders are classed as accepted if you have received a confirmation of acceptance from MD Typing Services. MD Services has the discretion to refuse to accept any order or impose special conditions.
Payment for services
- MD Typing services shall issue an invoice prior to commence of work as per the agreed quotation/rate provided. Arrangements can be made for regular customers/companies.
-Once transcription has commenced there will be no refund, unless the work is not completed by MD Typing Services.
Use of services
- MD Typing Services can only be used for lawful purposes. MD Typing Services does not accept any liability to the customer/or it’s customers from any loss or damage resulting from transcriptions provided by or to the customer. MD Tying Services does not accept any liability for errors or incorrect transcription and the customer agrees that it is the customers’ responsibility to check transcription work thoroughly to ensure that no such error exist.
The Customer agrees to indemnify MD Typing Services and keep it indemnified from and against all expenses, costs, damages and awards arising from any claims or actions brought or threatened against MD Typing Services by parties alleging any misuse by Customer and/or its customers of MD Typing Services and for any infringement of intellectual property rights or other applicable legislation (including, but without limitation, legislation governing the provision of goods or financial (or other services).
Supply of service
- MD Typing Services will always try to supply the service requested but does not accept any liability in failure to do so. MD Typing Services does not accept liability to the customer for direct or consequential economic loss (including loss of profit or business).
- Any file either audio or hard copy sent to MD Typing Services will not be disclosed to any other party and will be treated in the strictest confidence. Under no circumstance will its content be shared with any other party. All transcriptions will be kept for a period of 1 month and will be deleted unless specifically asked to be retained by the customer.
Data Protection Act
- MD Typing Services will only hold customer information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This information will be treated in the strictest confidence and only used by MD Typing Services.
- MD Typing Services and its customer will attempt to resolve any dispute without formal proceedings.
Guarantee of Items Sent
- Please ensure that you keep a copy of any recordings you send to us. MD Tying Services cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage, no matter how caused to digital files or hard copy documents sent to MD Typing Services.